EHS Techniques team is Pioneer in providing environmental liability risk assessments derived from the Environmental Liability Directive and associated regulations.
Some of our main services are:
- – Baseline definition and identification of potential environmental receptors in case of accident.
- – Risk scenarios assessment and conceptual design.
- – Quantification of extension and intensity of environmental damages (dispersion modelling).
- – Economical quantification of damages and restoration projects.
- – Risk management, control, prevention and mitigation assistance.
- – Early alert services.
- – Technical assessment for insurance companies and stakeholders.